The Abreschviller Forest Railway Association is a non- profit association (1908 Law), registered in the Register of Associations at the court of Sarrebourg.
The Board of Directors has 5 members:
- the Mayor of the district of Abreschviller
- the President of the Tourist Office
- the President of the Club Vosgien from Sarrebourg
- the General Councilor of the canton of Lorquin,
- the President of FACS: Federation of Friends of Secondary Railways,
and an office with 9 members (President, Vice-President, Secretary, Assistant Secretary, Technical Secretary, Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer, Assessors)
Those who wish to be members or support the association are welcome at the Abreschviller Forest Railway.
All the members already present will welcome you warmly aboard this wonderful railway adventure…